SEE HOW WE CAN HELP / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
There is absolutely no shame, whether you are male or female, in seeking help to protect you and your family against Domestic Violence. Domestic Violence is not always physical violence or something you can see.
Domestic Violence means behaviour by a person towards another person with whom the first person is in a relevant relationship that is:
- Physically or sexually abusive; or
- Economically abusive; or
- Threatening; or
- Coercive; or
- In any other way controls or dominates the second person and causes the second person to fear for the second person’s safety or wellbeing or that of someone else such as your children.
We assist clients in a confidential manner, providing experienced assistance in drafting Applications for Protection Orders, Applications to Vary Domestic Violence Protection Orders, Responding to Applications for Protection Orders, and attending Court.
You do not need to go through this alone. If you feel you have been subjected to Domestic Violence, please make a confidential enquiry. We are here to help.
- Emergency – 000
- DVConnect – 1800 811 811
- 1800 RESPECT – 1800 737 732
- National Domestic Violence Counselling Service – 1800 200 526
- Mensline – 1300 789 978
- Sexual Assault Helpline – 1800 010 120
- Financial help through Victims Assist Queensland – 1300 546 587 or click here to email
- Lifeline – 13 11 14
Gasworks, Lobby 1, L2 Corporate House, 76
Skyring Terrace Newstead Qld 4006